Tuesday, March 1, 2011

SSMT #5


Who can believe it is March 1st already? But that means new memory verse. Here is mine:

2 Corinthians 10:5(NIV)
"We demolish arguments and every pretension that sets itself up against the knowledge of God and we take captive every thought to make it obedient to Christ."

I pray for discernment on a regular basis. This verse reminds me that I have two choices in how I live my day - To accept a worldview that goes against what God's word tells us or I can choose to take captive those thoughts and make them obedient to Christ. To know that His truth is the ultimate truth and not what the world spews as truth. To choose to believe what God says and pray my world view becomes a biblical one.

Blessings,
Michelle

1 comment:

  1. I too cannot believe it is already March!!! Great Scripture!!!

    ReplyDelete