Sunday, March 13, 2011

One Hour

One would not think that an hour makes such a difference! I don't really like this whole "spring forward" thing. I am an early morning riser so it shouldn't be that hard for me, but I can surely tell you I will be wiped out tonight. We had a great day yesterday. First with a family reunion where there was much good fellowship and food and then on to a sweet little boys fourth birthday party where there was much cake to be eaten, presents to be opened and much running around like wild indians. :) Fun for all. Hoping to get a lot of papers graded today and just relax.
Off to worship - Hope everyone has a blessed Lord's day. He is so worthy of our worship!
Michelle

1 comment:

  1. Sorry I missed your call this morning, I was at church. I'll talk to you tomorrow. Hope I can wake up in the morning..coffee will definitely be my friend!

    ReplyDelete