Thursday, January 20, 2011

Worth a visit

Today I want to invite you to hop over to Randy Alcorn's blog on EPM and read his post on how we spend our time. Here is the link: http://www.epm.org/blog/2011/Jan/18/living-life-or-documenting-insignificance
Really interesting. Let me know what you think. I enjoy his blog so much. He is a wonderful writer and very thought provoking.

Getting ready for another rainy day here in the South! Makes me want to stay in my pj's, drink coffee and read, write and be lazy! Not spending my time wisely is what it would boil down to. So.... since that is not an option for me today I will go and impart my knowledge to a room full of students that I pray will not figure out today that they are smarter than I!

Have a blessed day everyone and make your time matter!
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment