Tuesday, February 15, 2011

SSMT #4 Isaiah 26:3

Isaiah 26:3 (NIV)
"You will keep in perfect peace
him whose mind is steadfast,
because he trusts in you. "
 
As I have stated earlier, I am in a study that has me camping out in Isaiah. These scriptures are such a comfort to me. Especially this one. God's word tells us that our battle is fought against the prince of this world- Satan. We are victorious in Christ however and the real battlefield is in our mind to claim that victory that those of us who are in Christ have been granted. It is a daily decision to keep our mind steadfast on the things of God - not the things that the world shows us. Satan is cunning and deceitful- if we do not daily surrender to God we leave ourselves open to attack. I can attest that I have allowed that to happen too many times. I want more than anything to be a steadfast believer who puts her trust and faith in God and His word when rough times come, and they certainly will this side of heaven. 
 
I am claiming this one loudly!
Michelle
 

1 comment:

  1. I love that verse. I feel like I need to memorize that one too:) Graham is getting his clothes packed for GiGi's house:)

    ReplyDelete