Sunday, February 27, 2011

God Paints It

What a great weekend we had! Graham's birthday party was yesterday and today my niece's birthday party where the kids rode ponies. They had such a blast and I will post pics hopefully tomorrow. Too tired to sort through them tonight.
One of my favorite things about going to our family farm is the sky. It never fails to leave me speechless at some point. I don't know what it is about the sky there, maybe the fact that everything is so open, but it always is dazzling. We were up at the barn and it was so pretty and I called my grandpeep Connor over to show him the sky and I told him," Connor sometimes God sends us the most wonderful presents. He paints us a picture in the sky to remind us how creative and wonderful He is." Connor said, "Uh-huh" and ran off. Baby girl said, "That really made an impression." Oh well.
Then as we were leaving this evening this is what we saw:






Gorgeous isn't it? I told my husband to look and this precious voice from the back seat says,"Look PawPaw, God paints it!!!" Indeed he does sweet boy and may none of us ever forget it.
Blessings,
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment