Friday, November 26, 2010

The Day After

Seriously, I am still so full  from yesterday I don't know when I will be able to eat another bite. Wait a minute, I saved MawMaw's cranberry salad for my breakfast today. Maybe I can eat that. Oh yeah, and I was going to eat some of my brother-in-law's ham in one of my HOMEMADE rolls. Guess the binge will continue through today!
We had a great time of fellowship yesterday with a house full. The best part was my sweet father-in-love being with us, healthy, happy, and OUT OF THE HOSPITAL. Thank you Lord. We all had much to give thanks about and just a great time being together. Here are some pics from our day:


Our silly sweet girla!

My nephew, brother-in-law, and Daddy discussing something about deer hunting I am sure.

Great Paw and sweet baby Graham.

One table full of happy eaters.

People think Savannah must not eat a lot because of her stature - Ha! Look at her plate! Connor wanted to be at the head of this table. Thought provoking question from him for the day - "Gigi, do turkeys have boogers?" Gigi-"Not the one I cooked sweetheart. I made sure it was a booger free turkey." Him -"Okay, good."

Christine in her glasses I got her for her Saints game trip last weekend. She is a doll. Kind of resembles Harry Carey though in these shades!

Savannah and her sweet Nannie. My sweet other mother.

Game time is a must at our house. We all love to play games, cards, dominos, just about anything and for the first time in many years no one got furious with anybody else.

Uncle Josh is so much fun for the nephews. They love him and he loves them.

Graham is all about loving his PawPaw and giving him kisses. Sweet.


Graham and his momma!

I hope you and yours had a blessed day and now it is time to deck the halls! Fa ra ra ra ra, ra ra ra ra -(A Christmas Story - gotta love it!)

Blessings,
Michelle


No comments:

Post a Comment