Sunday, June 17, 2012

The Faces of Nicaragua

Well, I made it home. My prayer was that by the Power and Presence of the Holy Spirit I would finish different from when I started. And I did. It is going to take me a few days to process all that God allowed me to see this past week. But do know this - God showed up, showed out and all Glory was His. I will share more later. But for now as I sit in my living room trying to figure out how to reconcile my surroundings with the surroundings I just left, these are the images I miss. Enjoy. They are beautiful - inside and out.













Happy Father's Day to my wonderful two Daddy's that the Lord gave me, to my precious father-in-love, to my son, and to the sweetest, most generous man I know - my husband. I love each of you very much.
Blessings,
Michelle or as I am now known - Me-chell! :)

2 comments:

  1. Cant wait to hear all about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait either!! The pictures are full of beautiful faces that clearly have stories behind them. I know the experience must have been amazing!! Love you!!

    ReplyDelete