Friday, June 8, 2012

About to Go

Well, tomorrow is the big day.......Off to Nicaragua!!!!! Baby girl and I have everything we need and today is just getting last minute things done around the house and getting it all in our carry-on bags!!! My emotions are somewhat all over the place. I am anxious, not in a bad way, but a feeling of anticipation is upon me. I have been praying for a long time about this trip and as the time nears I feel a stirring. Like I know the Lord is up to something big. Like, all those prayers where I ask Him to change me and rid me of myself are going to be answered. And I am a little scared. I hope that resonates with someone out there. Please tell me that I am not the only one who gets nervous that I might just get what I am asking for!! But it is a good scared and I can't wait to see what happens. I have been praying hard for my baby girl too. I hope she is changed forever with compassion and amazement at what God accomplishes through those who empty themselves before Him.  What an opportunity for her. Youth - it truly is wasted on the young. :)

Your prayers are appreciated and I will be journaling while gone and sharing everything when I return. Talk to you soon-
Michelle

1 comment: