Thursday, April 7, 2011

Nontweeter and my face is NOT in the book

I am not on twitter nor facebook but if I were this would be my status update:
Sitting on the couch on my iPad, listening to pandora, playing words with friends, eating a homemade Humphrey and lamenting the fact america got it all wrong sending pia home. Yes I am an English teacher who just wrote a lot of words that should be capitalized but it is hard to do with my index finger! Much to say but will have to wait till I have the energy to use all fingers.
Friday is almost here! Whoo hoo!!

PS - upon rereading my very random non-sensical post, I felt compelled to say my face may not be in the book, but my name is in the book that matters!

1 comment:

  1. I wish that was my status update:) Hope y'all have fun today.

    ReplyDelete