Monday, July 20, 2009

Reality Check

Vacation is over and reality is back. Aargh! School begins in only three weeks and I have yet to move my stuff to the new school. I like to think I am not a procrastinator but everything points to the fact that I am. Oh well, I will work on that tomorrow. The beach was a great respite from our hectic lives. Graham was so good and such fun. We are planning an all family get together at a big beach house for next summer when everyone can be there.

I have a precious friend who just retired after thirty-three years of teaching. She has a beautiful new granddaughter she has big plans for spoiling. She found out last week she has breast cancer. Life can be so hard sometimes. Enjoy every moment with your families. For now, here are some of my favorite pics from the beach.






No comments:

Post a Comment