Thursday, April 9, 2009

Spring Break has finally arrived!

I thought this day would never get here! The day we get out for spring break! WhooHoo!!! I am going to stay in my PJ's all day tomorrow. Well at least until this precious thing gets here!

How adorable is he in his bunny onesie? Then on Easter Sunday our other precious one shows up for a few days with his Gigi and PawPaw. We are so excited!! PawPaw doesn't know why he can't be here already!
I really am looking forward to relaxing, playing and maybe cleaning out some closets and getting my yard presentable for Spring. How appropriate that our Spring Break kicks off with Easter. Spring, the archetypal time for rebirth and renewal. Easter, the symbol of the Christians reminder as to how we have rebirth, renewal but more importantly redemption. Thank you Jesus.












No comments:

Post a Comment