Monday, February 18, 2013

A Baby Changes Everything!!

I'm sure by now if you have been around me at all you know we are having another grandpeep! No. 4 this will be. We have been so excited for Josh and Christine. Yesterday was the big Gender Reveal party! (how we ever survived without these is a mystery to me - but hey I love an excuse for a party!)
 
 
 
 Christine did such a great job decorating everything. She is a wonderful hostess. I would tell you my boy is too, but as he said,"All I do is take out the trash." I taught him to do more than that Christine. If you can coax him out of the bathroom he can do the dishes. :)


Everyone was to dress according to what they thought the baby was going to be. Connor wanted to make sure he was right no matter what happened and Baby Girl.....well she just couldn't commit.


Great Maw even came and made an appearance. She said, "I think it is a boy but I just like to wear my pink." A woman I can appreciate.
 


GiGi, Graham and Caroline were all team Pink.
 

 
 
Josh and Christine didn't wear either. They just wanted to keep us guessing.
 
 
 They had these cute balloons with either pink or blue confetti on the inside.
 

 And there it is...........PINK!!!!!!!!!!! Whoo Hoo!!!! Everyone was so excited and we couldn't be happier for them.
 
 For you created my inmost being;
you knit me together in my mother’s womb.
14 I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
your works are wonderful,
I know that full well.
15 My frame was not hidden from you
when I was made in the secret place,
when I was woven together in the depths of the earth.
16 Your eyes saw my unformed body;
all the days ordained for me were written in your book
before one of them came to be.
I love these verses in Psalms, because it reminds me that God has a plan for us before we are even a thought to anyone else. That comforts me so much. I told Josh and Christine how special it is that God formed their baby girl, ordained her path and purpose in this life, and then chose them special to be her parents. What a blessing a new life is. They are going to be wonderful parents. And what a ride they are in for!!!!!
 
 
And the best part........GiGi gets to spoil another little bundle of pink just like this one!!
 
 
 
On a different note completely: Who watches Downton Abbey? Well if you don't you should, but no maybe not know as the season finale was last night and I still can't deal. Do you remember in the early 80's the jeans with "Who shot JR?" on the pocket. I'm bringing those back, but these will say,"Why J.F? WHY FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THINGS WOULD YOU DO THIS TO US YOU MALICIOUS MASOCHISTIC BRITISH WRITER????"
 
I know what you are thinking - that is a lot for a pocket! Trust me it would fit.
Oh well, until Season 4 begins in 11 months and we find out it is was all just a bad dream (Hey Fellowes, call the writers of Dallas, they will walk you through the steps of how to do that), I will just focus on our new bundle.
 
Blessings,
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment