Thursday, August 11, 2011

First Day

Yesterday began a new school year. My baby is a sophomore!!! I know it must be so hard to go to high school where your mother is a teacher, but so far she handles it with grace. I pray it will always be this smooth. I know there will be bumps in the road but we will survive it. The other three and I survived and they even say on occasion how glad they were I was there. Hopefully baby girl will too!
We have a busy school year ahead of us and I know it will fly by.

Our yearly first day of school picture! Only two more to go - sniff sniff!

Have a great rest of the week!
Blessings,
Michelle

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful ladies! Tell Savannah I survived BOTH parents teaching at my high school...and I lived through all the groundings to tell about it :-D.
    Smiles and Hugs,
    Maurya

    ReplyDelete