Sunday, February 1, 2009

SIESTA SCRIPTURE MEMORY VERSE #3!

I so anticipate each new verse. There is something so thrilling about scrolling through everyone's verse that they are commiting to memory. Lives are going to be changed. I know mine is and I cannot wait to see how. God is so good and faithful with us. More showering for Baby Peep today. I think my daughter-in-law may put herself in labor she gets so excited on shower days! She absolutely cannot wait to meet the child that will change her whole world. It is already our prayer for the moment when that child meets the Savior who came as a child to change the whole world. What a day of rejoicing that will be!
Psalm 86:11-12 "Teach me your way, O Lord, and I will walk in your truth; give me an undivided heart, that I may fear your name. I will praise you O Lord my God, with all my heart; I will glorify your name forever."

Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment