Thursday, January 3, 2013

Hodge Podge

Well, vacation is coming to a close. For two days I have taken down Christmas decorations and packed them away. The house seems so empty and I can't remember where I put all the regular decorations to store. Surely they will resurface over the next couple of weeks.

I was working so hard to get done so I could do some things on my last few days off, however I think  am getting sick. Baby girl has been sick the last few days and I am beginning to feel awful. Yuck! There are several movies out I want to go see before returning to school. Les Miserables, Parental Guidance, Anna Karenina.  I have been reading though. I read The Paris Wife - loved it but a good reminder of the troubled lives of the Modern American writers. I am not a literary snob, I will read just about anything, which explains my being deep in the throes of the Duck Dynasty book. It is full of humor and wisdom. The Robertson's are a wonderful family and I am really enjoying it. I guess if I am stuck at home the next few days I will just keep reading.

I started my scripture memorization Jan.1 with the Siesta Scripture Memory Team. My baby girl and one of my daughters-in-love are doing it with me and I am really excited to see the Lord reveal His truth to us in this endeavor. The 1st and 15th of each month I will  post my verse at the top right hand corner of the blog.

Nothing too excited to spellbind you with! Have a blessed weekend.
Michelle

 

No comments:

Post a Comment