Thursday, March 22, 2012

Spring Fever

I am worse than my students with the spring fever this year. Cannot wait for Friday to be here and end so our spring break can begin! However I do not know how effective I will be tomorrow as I am taking baby girl and about ten of her friends to the midnight premiere of The Hunger Games!!!! So excited. Yes, I read them and am not just going as the driver,I am a huge fan! I even contemplated buying a Team Gale or Team Peeta shirt but then I would have to choose between the two of them and I just am not ready to make that kind of commitment. I am a complete Hunger Games groupie. Sweet man looks at me as if to say, "who are you?"
I wanted to dress up as Effie, pink hair and all. Baby girl just shook her head and said, "Too far mom."
I blame my erratic moods on my fever of the spring kind! Have a great day everyone.

2 comments: